Re: [webalizer] Wrong Results

  • Guy M. Grimes - UCS-COM
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2002
      Webalizer factors in the users node, time, page etc. A new hit is not
      necessarily repeated clicks on the same page in less than 30 seconds. Some
      of this stuff is factored out to get a more realistic picture of what's
      actually happening. I'm sure the programmer can give you a more accurate
      definition. In my case I was using live logs instead using the 1st one
      after rotation which left gaps in the results. If this is simular to your
      issue change your log rotations to daily and then run webalizer on the
      rotated logs which will have a (.1) dot one extension.