Message History File not found

  • saima jelani
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
      Hello
      i have downloaded win32 webaizer. When i run exe webalizer -c sample.conf
      file , get mesage History File not found, can any one please tell me what is
      its reason and how can i remove this

      Thanks in advance

      Bye
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2001
        Does this message always come or only the first time?

        Of course, you'll have to create your own configuration file first.
        And you'll have to know the exact local paths to your webserver's
        logfiles.

        - create your own configuration file, check everything is correct,
        including the local paths

        - be sure to start webalizer from it's own directory or use the full
        path in the commandline

        I'd recommend to have webalizer run with a scheduler (at for example).

        kind regards
        Frank