problem with line in syncronise.bat

  • mickvoodoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
      Have followed installations guide for Windows Platform from
      www.angelfire.com.

      On running syncronise.bat from the command line I get the error:
      '2-4 was unexpected at this time.'

      Which appears to be coming from the line:
      for /f "tokens=2-4 delims=%DATEDELIM%" %%a in (`DATE /T') do set
      cdate=%%c%%a%%b

      I am stumped, I sort of understand the line but do not know enough to
      figure out why the error is occuring.

      Thanks for you time.
    • Husband, John (Infolink)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2002
        Hey I wanted to let everyone know I finally got Webalizer installed
        properly on the RAQ XTR.

        I got the RAQ 4 package from pkgmaster.com
        Changed the extension to .tar
        Untared the file
        Installed the rpm
        Then ran the Webalizer.pl script
        Added the script to the cron deamon.

        I'm sure I left out a few things but it's close.

        Have followed installations guide for Windows Platform from
        www.angelfire.com.

        On running syncronise.bat from the command line I get the error:
        '2-4 was unexpected at this time.'

        Which appears to be coming from the line:
        for /f "tokens=2-4 delims=%DATEDELIM%" %%a in (`DATE /T') do set
        cdate=%%c%%a%%b

        I am stumped, I sort of understand the line but do not know enough to
        figure out why the error is occuring.

        Thanks for you time.

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/