WA counts all hits without an extension as PI

  • doemergfi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hello,

      I want WA only to count specific files/hits as pages.
      So I configured:

      PageType rol
      # PageType /cgi-bin/zmod/mm/angebot/produktansicht/*
      # PageType htm*
      # PageType cgi
      # PageType d2w/report
      # PageType phtml
      # PageType php3
      # PageType pl

      and exspected only the pages.rol (*.rol) to be counted.
      But WA also counts ALL pages WITHOUT ANY extension.

      How can I configure this out?

      Greetings
      Roland
    • John Lawton
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        Is anyone aware of limitations regarding the number of months of data
        webalizer can process or display? I am getting close to 12 months and
        recall there was a limitation there. If so, could someone describe what
        to do when this happens.

        thanks,

        -john