how to change micro$oft internet exploder ???

  • jmezzza
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30 7:46 AM
      Can anyone tell me how to change the tag name micro$oft internet
      exploder from the user agent's table? I tried simply changing the tag
      name in the config file (no luck). I was advised to stop running
      webalizer in incremental mode and delete webalizer.current and
      webalizer.history files. Did that and still no luck. . .

      Please help