Re: [webalizer] Can I set to ignore hits from my IP address?

  • Henk Schrik
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2002
      At 12:48 20-10-2002 +0100, you wrote:
      >Is it possible to set Webalizer to ignore hits from my own IP address?
      >
      >If so what are the settings I need to alter in the config file?
      >
      >Sandy

      You have a choice in the config-file (either Ignore, either Hide)

      # The Ignore* keywords will cause The Webalizer to
      # completely ignore records as if they didn't exist (and thus not
      # counted in the main site totals).
      #
      IgnoreSite localhost
      IgnoreSite http://mysite/*
      IgnoreSite myipaddress

      # The Hide* keywords will prevent
      # things from being displayed in the 'Top' tables, but will still be
      # counted in the main totals.

      HideSite localhost
      HideSite http://mysite/*
      HideSite myipaddress

      Same goes for NON-inclusion in referrer-report

      HideReferrer http://mysite/*
      HideReferrer myipaddress

      Greetings,

      Henk Schrik