WebAlizer under Windows 98 : install, ...

  • François Lambregts
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2000
      Hello,

      I would want to know how to make function WebAlizer how under Windows 98.
      Of what do I have need?
      Can indicate you me files to download and how to install them.
      Excuse me for my English, I am beginner in this language.

      Thank you very much of advance,
      François

      François Lambregts (jamy01@...)
      Le Web de Jamy : http://www.lewebdejamy.ovh.org/
      Numéro ICQ : 59102702

      Vous avez un site perso ?
      2 millions de francs à gagner sur i(france) !
      Webmasters : ZE CONCOURS ! http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/concours.emailif
    • zeno.horvath@hu.ibm.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2000
        Yep,
        I have tried webalizaer 2.00 win32 under Win98 also and it worked
        seamlessly. As I remember I just downloaded it from the site and
        extracted. And it worked. (of course before it I modified the
        configuration for a more convenient directory structure)

        Bye for now
        (Z.)
        ps: BTW I am using a 4.10