-= webalizer for windows apache =-

  • -= Raimund Pock =-
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2002
      Hi all!

      Does anybody know, if there is a version of Webalizer for Windows APACHE?

      Thanks for your answers!

      Best regards
      Ray
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2002
        -= Raimund Pock =- wrote on 14-10-2002:

        > Does anybody know, if there is a version of Webalizer for Windows APACHE?

        You could try the Win32 version of webalizer. I've no experience
        with it myself, because I use the special version with the
        JNH addition for IIS.

        ftp://ftp.mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/webalizer-2.01-10-win32-bin.zip
        Wirehub! part of easynet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        http://www.wirehub.net/ kees.de.keizer@...
        Are you ready for the big one, starting any minute ? [Starlight Express]