Convlog Utility Failing

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2002
      When I run the 'convlog' command to convert W3C log files to NCSA, the list
      of switches and parameters is displayed, as if I had typed "convlog /?". My
      line is written as follows:

      convlog -ie %convert%/%logdir% -o %logdir%

      It was working before with no problem. The server hadn't been touched in a
      couple of days, and when I ran the utility, up pops the list. Can anyone
      help on this? Thanks.