2GB+ log files

  • robertbogdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2002
      I'm running into an issue using webalizer with large log files on a
      local drive. It seems that files over 2GB in size, which are stored
      locally, give the error: Error: Can't open log file /data/logs/...
      However, I am able to process files that are accessed via NFS, going
      up to 20 or 30GB. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could
      point me in the right direction on this problem.