Webalizer Stops...

  • f_holub
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2002
      After 8 months of perfect operation, it seems that webalizer cannot
      read past a log file ending October 6th. After that it just exits and
      doesn't process any more log files...
      Any thoughts? Anybody else have this problem?

      Frank
      http://www.my-spot.com
    • Jean-Noel Hayart
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2002
        hello

        only if you use webalizer on Windows :

        check number of log file in folder, if you use tag folderlog in
        webalizer.conf, folder reading is limited to 250 files, change extension of
        somes, and restart webalizer
        you can use also "renamelog" for webalizer change extension after process
        all a file.

        regards

      • Frank Roessler
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2002
          Check your logs for strange characters.

          I had the case where someone attempted to find a hole in my apache
          (Nimda-Style: ...%2c/../winnt/..., etc.) and also sent some GET-Requests
          with invalid characters (#127, #255, ...).
          After deleting these lines in the logs, everything worked fine again...

          Hope this helps.

          Frank