New month ignores conf file!

  • Richard Unwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2002
      Whenever I start a new site or Webalizer starts compiling a new month, it ignores part of the conf file - namely the Seach Strings. To get it working again, I have to upload a default conf, wait for cronjob, then upload my amended conf. Then it works no problem - until the next month...!!

      Does anyone know why this is? Is it a problem in the conf (I don't see how, as it does work eventually), a bug in Webalizer or a problem with my site's hosts executing of the Webalizer? (I don't run Webalizer myself - I only have .conf file access)

      Thoughts gratefully received