WA ignoring some hits

  • Jason Purdy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      I have a logfile with over 400,000 hits and for some reason, it's not
      picking up about 12,000 hits for a particular day. Webalizer has been
      pretty consistent for me over the last year, but for this one day, it just
      doesn't seem to pick them up.

      Any ideas? I do have one IgnoreSite directive, but looking at the hits,
      none of them match the ignore site.

      Jason

      PS: Version 2.01-09