Gregory Darmon is out of the office.

  • gregory_darmon@sgsgroup.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2000
      I will be out of the office from 18.12.2000 until 08.01.2001.

      - For any issues related to SGSonSITE please contact CustomerCare@SGS

      - For firewall issues, contact Cheng Luh Ng/IST_RSC/Singapore/SG/SGS

      - For DNS or Web server issues, please contact Stephane Brelaz/IST/Geneva/CH/SGS

      - For any other issue, please coordinate through Philippe
      Chapacou/IST/Geneva/CH/SGS
    • gregory_darmon@sgsgroup.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2001
        I will be out of the office from 13.03.2001 until 19.03.2001.

        - For any issues related to SGSonSITE please contact CustomerCare@SGS

        - For firewall issues, contact Cheng Luh Ng/IST_RSC/Singapore/SG/SGS

        - For DNS or Web server issues, please contact Stephane
        Brelaz/IST/Geneva/CH/SGS

        - For any other issue, please coordinate through Philippe
        Chapacou/IST/Geneva/CH/SGS

        The information in this e.mail and any attachments is confidential and is
        intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
        please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by
        return e.mail.

        Visit our websites: http://www.sgs.com and http://www.sgsonsite.com
      • gregory_darmon@sgsgroup.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20 4:04 AM
          I will be out of the office from 20.08.2001 until 31.08.2001.

          For SGSonSITE issues, please contact customercare@...

          For Proxy server issues, please contact Geneva Hotline

          For Firewall / Internet issues, please contact Suhdir Hegde.

          For any other issue, please escalate through David Dodds