summary of all domains possible ?

  • Irfan Uygur
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002
      Hi everybody,

      I've been using webalizer recently to generate statistics for my customers and I think
      that's a great software. Thanks to the developers of the program.

      One think that I would like to do is to generate a total report of all domains to see an overall traffic.
      I have over 500 domains that I produce individiual reports for all my customers so that they can
      track their own traffic. Bu when it comes to me , to track which domain is generating traffic, my only option
      is to visit all some 500 reports page by page. Is it also possible to generate a "summary of all domains" report
      page so that I can compare which domains are creating more traffic and which not ?

      I've searched this mailing list and the documentation within the software but could not find an answer.
      Any suggestions/offers pointing me (I'm a newbie for webalizer) would be greatly appreciated....

      Regards,
      Irfan Uygur
      irfan@...