Strange webalizer problem

  • Jan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2002
      Hi all,

      I found this group while browsing the net to find a solution to a
      strange webalizer problem (webalizer version 2.01.06).

      I edited webalizer.conf grouping options and then started webalizer.
      Everything went find, but I didn't like the output (somewhere made an
      error in the grouping options). I undid the changes and webalizer
      gave an error message "Error: Unable to restore run data (10)".

      Webalizer won't start anymore, the only thing I get is this annoying
      error message. How do I get webalizer working again?

      Thanks in advance.

      Greetings,

      Jan