New version not running..

  • Marcus Cent
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2002
      Message
      Hi,

      I asked a question about a week ago about no stats being shown after I upgraded from V1.3 to V2.01. Now that we're into a new month I can see that Webalizer is no longer working. All my files for September are there but nothing beyond the date that I did the upgrade on my RAQ4.

      I'm new to RAQ's and command-line working but I can see that the cron.daily contains the webalizer.pl script. When I run this via telnet I get;

      Using logfile STDIN ,clf>
      Creating output in current directory
      Hostnem for reports is ns.srbookingengine.co.uk
      History file not found...

      Warning: truncating oversized hostname
      Skipping bad record [xx]

      As the reports were being run for about 100 sites on the server I'm really keen to get it working again. Could a kind person point me in the right direction. Many thanks to Steven for answering for answering last time...but that didn't seem to be the problem..

      Marcus Cent
      Tourism Exchange – Digital Strategy and Solutions for the Tourism Industry
      marcus.cent@...
      T. 0141-586-0138

      Visit us at http://www.tourismexchange.net and http://www.simplyreserve.co.uk - The Online Booking Manager for the tourism industry

      CONFIDENTIAL:

      This e-mail, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person it is addressed to - any other access is unauthorised and you must not copy or use the content.  If you have received this in error, please destroy it and contact the sender by e-mail return.

      DISCLAIMER:

      Whilst we take reasonable precautions to minimise risk, you must carry out your own virus checks before opening attachments or reading e-mails and we do not accept liability for any damage or loss in this respect. This e-mail and its attachments may be subject to copyright protection and you should not retransmit or reproduce these without the consent of the author. Non-business related content is not authorised by us and we shall not be liable for it.

      ---