Extreme Tracking & Webalizer..What Are The Differences?

  • W. K. Mahler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hello,

      I use Extreme Tracking, the free tracker on 5 pages of my site, www.mahlers.com.  On average I am getting visited 4 to 5 times per day according to Extreme Tracking.  On the other hand, via my webhost, Hostsave.com, Webalizer has reported 50 to 110 hits per day with a total of nearly 32000 hits since the first week of July 2002.  I ask you, why such a tremendous difference?  What does Webalizer do regarding hits that Extreme Tracking doesn't?

      Thanks,

      William K. Mahler