Headings

  • jlamarca.geo
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      I would really like to know what the exact meanings of each statistic
      refers to - I've looked all over the 'net and can't find any
      specifics for such things as:

      Total URLs
      Total URLs By KBytes
      Total Entry Pages
      Exit Pages
      Total Sites
      Total Sites By KBytes
      Total Referrers, etc.

      Thanks.
    • Kevin Shortt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2002
        They are listed in the README file.
        ftp://ftp.mrunix.net/pub/webalizer/README

        Scroll down to the "Output Produced" section.

        Hope this helps...

        -k

        http://faith.yahoo.com