Webalizer and Zope

  • capitanh
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002

      Does anybody use webalizer to generate statistics of pure Zope
      usage (not Apache as proxy + Zope)?, I've just put on-line my site
      served by Zope and have made some test pointing webalizer to zope
      log, but I would like to recieve suggestions and hints abut it. For
      instance, "IndexAlias" directives ("index_html" just don't work,
      IgnoreURL directives...)
      Thanks in Advance
      Luis