Webalizer Support for Netshow Services.

  • sidvicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      Hi There!

      I'd would like to know if there is any Webalizer
      Version that is able to analyze Netshow Logging. It is
      the log generated by Windows Media Server.
      If Webalizer does not analyze this kind of log, is
      there a way to convert log files? I was thinking about
      trying to convert the Netshow logs to W3C logs (from
      IIS), and after this convertion I could use Webalizer
      for IIS to analyze this traffic.
      Thanks in advance for any help.

      Pedro

      Encontre sempre uma linha desocupada com o Discador BOL!
      http://www.bol.com.br/discador
      Ainda não tem AcessoBOL? Assine já! http://www.bol.com.br/acessobol