How Webalizer Newbie

  • cercochetrovo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2002
      Hi all
      I just found out about this webalizer group and I am very glad for it.

      I have been thinking about installing it on my web site (my web host
      provide with stats not very good).

      The only problem is that not being a very confident programmer or any
      sort, (I am starting now) I don't know from where to start.

      Practically the only thing I did so far, it is to download the script
      a reading a little I got lost.

      After downloading the script, I would like to know:

      1 - in which directory or path should upload the all the files?
      2 - once uploaded, is it there an automatic install script?
      3 -If there is not an install script, what should I do?

      once I have the answer for the 3Question above, I will post others.

      Thanks for the moment,

      Salvo