webalizerupdate.bat

  • roger@berger.nl
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2000
      I have a question

      I have the webalizerupdate.bat working. But the problem is that it
      needs to run just before 00:00 to find the right filename. What I
      want is to let it search a on day old file name so it can run
      somewhere the entire next day. The problem ofcourse exists when the
      months/years change. Does somebody know a solution for this? I was
      thinking about using the date option as a variable or something, but
      as I am not really a programmer I do not know if this is possible.

      Thanks,

      Roger