Re: [webalizer] Digest Number 435

  • Stephen Moretti
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2002
      Have the reports actually been re-run??

      You'll find that any existing reports will more than likely appear to still
      be being produced by version 1.3. These pages are not being recreated and
      therefore the HTML will not change and the "Webalizer 1.3" at the bottom of
      the page will stay there.

      You should find that the main index page and the report for the current
      month will change that bit of text.

      Check out your admin email on the box - you might find that the cron job for
      webalizer is not being run (you'll probably have an email that says
      something like "cron.daily webalizer.pl : /home/sites/home/log/web.log is
      not found"
      If thats the case then you'll need to sort out the cron job to look at where
      the log file really is.

      Regards

      Stephen