Re: [webalizer] problem with jsp

  • Kevin Shortt
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2002
      --- Stephen Moretti <stephen@...> wrote:
      > Is it not being picked up as part of the reporting
      > process that looks at all
      > index.* files?

      Correct. I have pared down the log file to include
      only
      the pages I want to report on. And the only url
      appearing is "/".

      The count's appear to be correct, but I am looking for
      specific counts on jsp pages. (with query strings.)

      If anyone has any ideas for me, I would be very
      appreciative.

      Thanks..

      -k

      http://sbc.yahoo.com