  • Raimund Huber
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2000
      I found a command in the sample.conf file described as folder log.
      But I couldn't find the command line parameter for folder log.
      Am I blind or has somebody forgotten to add it.
      Thanks for your Help
      Raimund Huber
    • HAYART Jean Noel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2000
        for somes new options, i haven't make new command line option, at this
        time...

        sorry

        Jean Noel HAYART