  • fmogwai
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2002
      Yo all,

      I have last version of Webalizer installed on a RAQ 4 Cobalt.

      I had some problem with the country graph (as a lot of people) that
      always displays "Unresolved/Unknown (100%)", so I looked for the conf
      file to try modifyin some stuff. I CAN FIND THE WEBALIZER.CONF FILE !

      I read last news, some said that each virtual site as its own
      webalizer conf file in /home/sites/siteXX/web/... NOT FOR ME (even
      in 'log' folder.

      I can't find any webalizer.conf... even in usr/local/bin

      AAaaaaahhhhhhh..... Give my webalizer.conf back or I'll call the
      FBI !!! :)

      Plz, help me... Ahhhhhhh

      Fmogwai