RE: [webalizer] dns lookups with webalizer win32 port??

  • HAYART Jean Noel
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 28, 2000
      Hi

      Webalizer detect need of dns resolution when you use var DNSCache,
      if i remember it's a new tag .. cause in first port of webalizer,
      resolution is made but not store, (dnscache is not used).

      For new tag :
      DSNttl - is time to live in cache for good resolution.
      DSNTTlerror - is time to live for bad resolution

      Jean Noel