Re: [webalizer] Simultaneous

  • c
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
      > Is there a way to know how many simultaneous
      > connections are made to the webserver ?

      I don't know ..... what if you run TOP in Unix and count the number of
      httpd? Would this do it, or PS? Anyone knows? Bye.
    • Guy M. Grimes - UCS-COM
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
        Go into your httpd.conf and turn on your server-status and info. You will
        be able to get a break-down of all your current and active connections..
        you can see how many httpd occurances in top but no additional info.