Simultaneous

  • Gustavo H. Maultasch
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
      Is there a way to know how many simultaneous
      connections are made to the webserver ?

      I thought about doing a script to search the log for
      hits with the same time, but i think i�d loose some
      connections that have a bigger download time.....

      can anyone help me ?

      thanks
      gustavo

      Yahoo! - We Remember
      http://dir.remember.yahoo.com/tribute
    • Gray . Brendan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
        On NT Server you can run the performance monitor, and select IIS and there's
        an option to check number of connections. Its been a while since I've done
        it, but its there. For Unix I really don't know.

        Brendan

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
          > Is there a way to know how many simultaneous
          > connections are made to the webserver ?

          I don't know ..... what if you run TOP in Unix and count the number of
          httpd? Would this do it, or PS? Anyone knows? Bye.
        • Guy M. Grimes - UCS-COM
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
            Go into your httpd.conf and turn on your server-status and info. You will
            be able to get a break-down of all your current and active connections..
            you can see how many httpd occurances in top but no additional info.