Re: [webalizer] Webalizer and Windows 2000 - User Agents

  • tunahanunal@hotpop.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
      hi,
      did you checked extended properties of IIS logging mechanism?

      I use w3c log file type and medsys-lille.com verion of webalizer.
      Also 'referer' and 'agent' boxes are checked.
      And webalizer shows referers,agents.

      if im not wrong webalizer does not show if there is no
      visitor that comes through referer..

      tunahan

    • tunahanunal@hotpop.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
        I have a question too about webalizer graphs.
        What should i do to see country graph correctly?

        Sorry for sending 2 email

        Tunahan
      • Carlos Pisquem
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
          I do have them checked, but I don't think I have the version that you are referring....how do I verify that?

          did you checked extended properties of IIS logging mechanism?

          I use w3c log file type and medsys-lille.com verion of webalizer.
          Also  'referer' and  'agent' boxes are checked.
          And webalizer shows referers,agents.

          if im not wrong webalizer does not show if there is no
          visitor that comes through referer..

          tunahan

          06.09.2002 21:41:35, "chicabowlobos" <cpisquem@...> wrote:

          >  To:     webalizer@yahoogroups.com
          >
          >  From:   "chicabowlobos" <cpisquem@...>
          >  Date:   Fri, 06 Sep 2002 18:41:35 -0000
          >  Subject:[webalizer] Webalizer and Windows 2000 - User Agents
          >

          >  I for the life of my cannot get the user agents and referres to come
          >  up in the log report. What are the possible causes for this?
          >  What format should it be in.
          >  The same for DNS
          >

          >     Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          >  Webalizer homepage: http://www.webalizer.org
          >  Webalizer for NT: http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/

        • Lillith Lesanges
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
            On Saturday, September 7, 2002, tunahanunal@... wrote:

            > I have a question too about webalizer graphs.
            > What should i do to see country graph correctly?

            Do you have the DNS Caching turned on? Because this causes a performance
            hit, it's off by default. The manual should give you better details.

            Lillith K. Lesanges
            IT Department, MIS, Inc.
            systems@...
          • tunahanunal@hotpop.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 11, 2002
              Easily you can check it from webalizer.conf file
              at the end of this file there should be writers name and additions of him..