Webalizer and Windows 2000 - User Agents

  • chicabowlobos
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2002
      I for the life of my cannot get the user agents and referres to come
      up in the log report. What are the possible causes for this?
      What format should it be in.
      The same for DNS
    • tunahanunal@hotpop.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
        hi,
        did you checked extended properties of IIS logging mechanism?

        I use w3c log file type and medsys-lille.com verion of webalizer.
        Also 'referer' and 'agent' boxes are checked.
        And webalizer shows referers,agents.

        if im not wrong webalizer does not show if there is no
        visitor that comes through referer..

        tunahan

      • tunahanunal@hotpop.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2002
          I have a question too about webalizer graphs.
          What should i do to see country graph correctly?

          Sorry for sending 2 email

          Tunahan
        • Carlos Pisquem
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
            I do have them checked, but I don't think I have the version that you are referring....how do I verify that?

            did you checked extended properties of IIS logging mechanism?

            I use w3c log file type and medsys-lille.com verion of webalizer.
            Also  'referer' and  'agent' boxes are checked.
            And webalizer shows referers,agents.

            if im not wrong webalizer does not show if there is no
            visitor that comes through referer..

            tunahan

            06.09.2002 21:41:35, "chicabowlobos" <cpisquem@...> wrote:

            >  To:     webalizer@yahoogroups.com
            >
            >  From:   "chicabowlobos" <cpisquem@...>
            >  Date:   Fri, 06 Sep 2002 18:41:35 -0000
            >  Subject:[webalizer] Webalizer and Windows 2000 - User Agents
            >

            >  I for the life of my cannot get the user agents and referres to come
            >  up in the log report. What are the possible causes for this?
            >  What format should it be in.
            >  The same for DNS
            >

            >     Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            >  Webalizer homepage: http://www.webalizer.org
            >  Webalizer for NT: http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/

          • Lillith Lesanges
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002
              On Saturday, September 7, 2002, tunahanunal@... wrote:

              > I have a question too about webalizer graphs.
              > What should i do to see country graph correctly?

              Do you have the DNS Caching turned on? Because this causes a performance
              hit, it's off by default. The manual should give you better details.

              Lillith K. Lesanges
              IT Department, MIS, Inc.
              systems@...
            • tunahanunal@hotpop.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 11, 2002
                Easily you can check it from webalizer.conf file
                at the end of this file there should be writers name and additions of him..