Re: conf file location

  • tomphillipspcs
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
      I'm using the pkgmaster version and have added a conf file to one
      domain, so far I can't notice any changes (one day later) should I be
      able to by now?

      --- In webalizer@y..., Lillith Lesanges <lillith@m...> wrote:
      > On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 01:22 PM, tomphillipspcs wrote:
      > > I'm not sure what the options are for seperate conf files for each
      > > domain (ie on a RAQ4)
      > > webalizer is set to run automatically, but how would you get it to
      > > use a different conf file for each domain?
      >
      > Are you using the Webalizer pkg from Pkgmaster?
      > (http://pkgmaster.com/packages/raq/4/)
      >
      > If so, it is set up to automatically use individual config files
      for each
      > domain, and they can be found
      at: /home/sites/siteXX/web/webalizer.conf

      > If not, I do suggest using it. Pkgmaster has both Webalizer
      2.01.10 and
      > Webalizer 1.30-04-7GIF-4 (for people who haven't updated PHP or
      anything).

      > Lillith K. Lesanges
      > IT Department, MIS, Inc.
      > systems@m...
    • Lillith Lesanges
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
        On Friday, September 6, 2002, at 06:02 AM, tomphillipspcs wrote:
        > I'm using the pkgmaster version and have added a conf file to one
        > domain, so far I can't notice any changes (one day later) should I be
        > able to by now?

        Yes, if I weren't a numbskull.

        >> If so, it is set up to automatically use individual config
        >> files for each domain, and they can be found at: /home/sites/siteXX/web/
        >> webalizer.conf

        I tried to remember this, and should have looked instead. Try
        /home/sites/siteXX/logs/webalizer.conf instead. Check to see if it's
        there first, since it'll have some defaults already.

        Lillith K. Lesanges
        IT Department, MIS, Inc.
        systems@...