Re: [webalizer] conf file location

  • Lillith Lesanges
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
      On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 01:22 PM, tomphillipspcs wrote:
      > I'm not sure what the options are for seperate conf files for each
      > domain (ie on a RAQ4)
      > webalizer is set to run automatically, but how would you get it to
      > use a different conf file for each domain?

      Are you using the Webalizer pkg from Pkgmaster?
      (http://pkgmaster.com/packages/raq/4/)

      If so, it is set up to automatically use individual config files for each
      domain, and they can be found at: /home/sites/siteXX/web/webalizer.conf

      If not, I do suggest using it. Pkgmaster has both Webalizer 2.01.10 and
      Webalizer 1.30-04-7GIF-4 (for people who haven't updated PHP or anything).

      Lillith K. Lesanges
      IT Department, MIS, Inc.
      systems@...
    • tomphillipspcs
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
        I'm using the pkgmaster version and have added a conf file to one
        domain, so far I can't notice any changes (one day later) should I be
        able to by now?

        --- In webalizer@y..., Lillith Lesanges <lillith@m...> wrote:
        > On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 01:22 PM, tomphillipspcs wrote:
        > > I'm not sure what the options are for seperate conf files for each
        > > domain (ie on a RAQ4)
        > > webalizer is set to run automatically, but how would you get it to
        > > use a different conf file for each domain?
        >
        > Are you using the Webalizer pkg from Pkgmaster?
        > (http://pkgmaster.com/packages/raq/4/)
        >
        > If so, it is set up to automatically use individual config files
        for each
        > domain, and they can be found
        at: /home/sites/siteXX/web/webalizer.conf

        > If not, I do suggest using it. Pkgmaster has both Webalizer
        2.01.10 and
        > Webalizer 1.30-04-7GIF-4 (for people who haven't updated PHP or
        anything).

        > Lillith K. Lesanges
        > IT Department, MIS, Inc.
        > systems@m...
      • Lillith Lesanges
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
          On Friday, September 6, 2002, at 06:02 AM, tomphillipspcs wrote:
          > I'm using the pkgmaster version and have added a conf file to one
          > domain, so far I can't notice any changes (one day later) should I be
          > able to by now?

          Yes, if I weren't a numbskull.

          >> If so, it is set up to automatically use individual config
          >> files for each domain, and they can be found at: /home/sites/siteXX/web/
          >> webalizer.conf

          I tried to remember this, and should have looked instead. Try
          /home/sites/siteXX/logs/webalizer.conf instead. Check to see if it's
          there first, since it'll have some defaults already.

          Lillith K. Lesanges
          IT Department, MIS, Inc.
          systems@...