Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

conf file location

Expand Messages
  • tomphillipspcs
    I m not sure what the options are for seperate conf files for each domain (ie on a RAQ4) webalizer is set to run automatically, but how would you get it to use
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
    • 0 Attachment
      I'm not sure what the options are for seperate conf files for each
      domain (ie on a RAQ4)

      webalizer is set to run automatically, but how would you get it to
      use a different conf file for each domain?
    • Lillith Lesanges
      ... Are you using the Webalizer pkg from Pkgmaster? (http://pkgmaster.com/packages/raq/4/) If so, it is set up to automatically use individual config files for
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
      • 0 Attachment
        On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 01:22 PM, tomphillipspcs wrote:
        > I'm not sure what the options are for seperate conf files for each
        > domain (ie on a RAQ4)
        > webalizer is set to run automatically, but how would you get it to
        > use a different conf file for each domain?

        Are you using the Webalizer pkg from Pkgmaster?
        (http://pkgmaster.com/packages/raq/4/)

        If so, it is set up to automatically use individual config files for each
        domain, and they can be found at: /home/sites/siteXX/web/webalizer.conf

        If not, I do suggest using it. Pkgmaster has both Webalizer 2.01.10 and
        Webalizer 1.30-04-7GIF-4 (for people who haven't updated PHP or anything).

        Lillith K. Lesanges
        IT Department, MIS, Inc.
        systems@...
      • tomphillipspcs
        I m using the pkgmaster version and have added a conf file to one domain, so far I can t notice any changes (one day later) should I be able to by now? ... for
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
        • 0 Attachment
          I'm using the pkgmaster version and have added a conf file to one
          domain, so far I can't notice any changes (one day later) should I be
          able to by now?


          --- In webalizer@y..., Lillith Lesanges <lillith@m...> wrote:
          > On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 01:22 PM, tomphillipspcs wrote:
          > > I'm not sure what the options are for seperate conf files for each
          > > domain (ie on a RAQ4)
          > > webalizer is set to run automatically, but how would you get it to
          > > use a different conf file for each domain?
          >
          > Are you using the Webalizer pkg from Pkgmaster?
          > (http://pkgmaster.com/packages/raq/4/)
          >
          > If so, it is set up to automatically use individual config files
          for each
          > domain, and they can be found
          at: /home/sites/siteXX/web/webalizer.conf
          >
          > If not, I do suggest using it. Pkgmaster has both Webalizer
          2.01.10 and
          > Webalizer 1.30-04-7GIF-4 (for people who haven't updated PHP or
          anything).
          >
          > Lillith K. Lesanges
          > IT Department, MIS, Inc.
          > systems@m...
        • Lillith Lesanges
          ... Yes, if I weren t a numbskull. ... I tried to remember this, and should have looked instead. Try /home/sites/siteXX/logs/webalizer.conf instead. Check to
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
          • 0 Attachment
            On Friday, September 6, 2002, at 06:02 AM, tomphillipspcs wrote:
            > I'm using the pkgmaster version and have added a conf file to one
            > domain, so far I can't notice any changes (one day later) should I be
            > able to by now?

            Yes, if I weren't a numbskull.

            >> If so, it is set up to automatically use individual config
            >> files for each domain, and they can be found at: /home/sites/siteXX/web/
            >> webalizer.conf

            I tried to remember this, and should have looked instead. Try
            /home/sites/siteXX/logs/webalizer.conf instead. Check to see if it's
            there first, since it'll have some defaults already.

            Lillith K. Lesanges
            IT Department, MIS, Inc.
            systems@...
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.