New Webalizer daily log error

  • cbsysnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      For the last couple of days I've suddently been receiving the
      following webalizer log error (v2) :

      NOTICE: Index pg_attribute_attrelid_index: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES
      (574) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP' (561)
      NOTICE: Index pg_attribute_relid_attnum_index: NUMBER OF INDEX'
      TUPLES (574) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP' (561)
      NOTICE: Index pg_attribute_relid_attnam_index: NUMBER OF INDEX'
      TUPLES (574) IS NOT THE SAME AS HEAP' (561)
      META vacuum - FAIL: ERROR: cannot find attribute 1 of relation quota

      Any ideas why this would suddenly start occuring ????