Problem running Webalizer (error with libpng12.so.0)

  • salarabalesch2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi there,

      I've got a problem with Webalizer. I installed all requiered libs
      and then I compiled Webalizer. No errors were found there. But now,
      wehen I try to run Webalizer I get this error message: "webalizer:
      error while loading shared libraries: libpng12.so.0: cannot open
      shared object file: No such file or directory". But this library is
      installed, otherwise I couldn't compile Webalizer. Does anyone know,
      what I have to do? Or does anyone know, if there are compiled
      (binary) versions of Webalizer in German available?

      Thanks...

      Johnny