Re: [webalizer] Re: Automated Daily Stats via cron

  • Kees de Keizer
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2002
      On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Henk Schrik wrote:

      >>Thanks Kees; I'll try that. But beside I think I need a forum for
      >>IIS server (lol) - That's quite different than what I know...
      >Just kidding but also serious :=)
      >Try Sambar-server or Apache.

      It ain't funny if you want to run your in BASIC written website
      under Sambar. Simply, because it won't work. The choice for
      IIS is not always up to the administrator, but more up to the
      customers. I don't intent to begin a Apache <> IIS war, but
      such answers do not add anything to the solution for this
      problem.
      Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356