Re: [webalizer] Re: Automated Daily Stats via cron

  • Henk Schrik
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2002

      Just kidding but also serious :=)

      At 07:11 2-9-2002 +0000, you wrote:
      >Thanks Kees; I'll try that. But beside I think I need a forum for
      >IIS server (lol) - That's quite different than what I know...
      Try Sambar-server or Apache.

      >Algis
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 2, 2002
        On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Henk Schrik wrote:

        >>Thanks Kees; I'll try that. But beside I think I need a forum for
        >>IIS server (lol) - That's quite different than what I know...
        >Just kidding but also serious :=)
        >Try Sambar-server or Apache.

        It ain't funny if you want to run your in BASIC written website
        under Sambar. Simply, because it won't work. The choice for
        IIS is not always up to the administrator, but more up to the
        customers. I don't intent to begin a Apache <> IIS war, but
        such answers do not add anything to the solution for this
        problem.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356