how delete webalizer

  • Mirko
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      Hi

      i want delete all fill regardind webalizer on my Cobalt raq4....

      I have delete the webalizer programme using some command by telnet...but now
      all my stats are again available..

      Some people from the cobalt forum tell me if i delete the webalizer
      programm, all file and folder are not delete...but just from now no more
      stats are generate.

      So how i can do for delete also all file and folder ???? using ftp session i
      can not because i make me an error 550....

      thanks for any info..in the cobalt forum not to much people answer and have
      webalizer installed..

      Mirko