converting logs

  • David B. Reyes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2002
      Hello to Webalizer /Linux community,

      I would like to ask some questions about conversion of
      logs.

      What if I need to read Blazix logs which run on
      windows. How do I connect logs that are named by the
      day, to logs of other days and make them readable as
      CLF?

      My webalizer works fine for reading access_logs on
      linux machines with apache. My problem is reading
      Blazix web server logs.

      Thank you in advance to the webalizer community.

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Glen Mehn
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2002
        David B. Reyes wrote:

        >Hello to Webalizer /Linux community,
        >
        >I would like to ask some questions about conversion of
        >logs.
        >
        >What if I need to read Blazix logs which run on
        >windows. How do I connect logs that are named by the
        >day, to logs of other days and make them readable as
        >CLF?
        >
        >My webalizer works fine for reading access_logs on
        >linux machines with apache. My problem is reading
        >Blazix web server logs.
        >
        >Thank you in advance to the webalizer community.

        You'll need to get blazix to log in ncsa-style logging, or else use
        webalizer for windows, and have it log in ncsa (clf) logging or the
        extended log format a la IIS.

        -g