ProFTPD

  • paul@vanbrouwershaven.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2002
      Hello,

      Can someone tell me how I can parse the log file from an ProFTPD?

      I have tried the following:

      LogFormat clf_default "%a - - %t \"GET %f\" 200 %b \"Ftp/Client\""
      ExtendedLog /var/log/ftpd/ftp_access_log all clf_default

      LogFormat clf_default "%h - - %t "GET %f HTTP/1.0" 200 %b"
      ExtendedLog /var/log/ftpd/ftp_access_log all clf_default

      In the webalizer config file i tried the type's ftp and clf

      But webalizer give's an error about corrupted records.

      Paul van Brouwershaven
      Web application developer / Network engineer