Webalizer stuck

  • bruddahdave
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 10:25 PM
      Hello, I'm a client of owens web hosting at 2globalmart.com . The
      webalizer they have installed on my account keeps getting stuck.
      This is a recent problem only starting in about the past 14 days. It
      is now stuck on August 18 at 0400 hrs. I send a support request and
      they reply they don't know what is going on with it but that they
      will see what they can do and that they will contact the developer.
      Then sometime after this the thing works ONCE and sticks again. Any
      ideas what might be causing this?

      My site is at www.minutes2riches.com . I downloaded the webalizer
      software here but I can't seem to get it installed. I have a windows
      98 machine and when I click on INSTALL it says it can't open it. The
      INSTALL and MANUAL links on the webalizer website get a 404 error.
      I'm stuck!