process iis logs on unix?

  • winstonford
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2002
      Do I have to run webalizer on windows to process IIS logs? Or can I
      process IIS logs with webalizer running on bsd?

      Sorry if there's already an answer. When I search postings, I get all
      posts returned regardless of search. Must be doing something wrong.

      thanks,
    • Rufo Casquino
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2002
        All yu need to do is apply a patch to webalizer, you can find it here
        http://archive.mgm51.com/mirrors/webalizer-files/contrib/webalizer-w3c.diff.

        Rufo.