RE: [webalizer] Re: Parsing W3C Log Files

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 15 6:34 AM
      > Parsing W3C files can only with the version downloaded from
      > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/

      Umm, not exactly. There is a w3c patch on the webalizer ftp
      site for the official version..

    • Rufo Casquino
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 15 7:10 AM
        Yes, I just implemented in my Linux box, find it using google webalizer+w3c
        http://archive.mgm51.com/mirrors/webalizer-files/contrib/webalizer-w3c.diff.
        txt

        Regards.
        Rufo
        > > Parsing W3C files can only with the version downloaded from
        > > http://www.medasys-lille.com/webalizer/
        >
        > Umm, not exactly. There is a w3c patch on the webalizer ftp
        > site for the official version..
        >
        > --
        > Bradford L. Barrett brad@...

      • foamspoon2002
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 19 7:43 AM
          I finally gave up extended W3C - Logging and turned it to common NCSA.
          This works fine !!!

        • foamspoon2002
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 19 7:44 AM