Only 1 weeks data is displayed...

  • Simon Judge
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
      Hi.

      I am using webalizer on my webserver, however the logs
      only ever display 1 weeks worth of data - it always
      wipes and restarts on Sunday. For the monthly stats,
      only the last week's worth of data is stored.

      I run webalizer from a daliy cron job that simply
      calls usr/bin/webalizer & use the default config file.

      What's going on?! Am I missing an argument or
      configuration thing somewhere???

      Thanks for your help.

      Simon

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com
    • Kees de Keizer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
        Simon Judge wrote on 15-08-2002:

        > I am using webalizer on my webserver, however the logs
        > only ever display 1 weeks worth of data - it always
        > wipes and restarts on Sunday. For the monthly stats,
        > only the last week's worth of data is stored.
        >
        > I run webalizer from a daliy cron job that simply
        > calls usr/bin/webalizer & use the default config file.
        >
        > What's going on?! Am I missing an argument or
        > configuration thing somewhere???

        Use the incremental option: Incremental yes
        or -p on the command line.
        Wirehub! Internet PGP: 0x24E3770B F: +31-10-2448356
        I need is two hundred dollars [Sunset Blvd]
      • si_judge
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15, 2002
          Ta, thought it might be...

          I'll wait till sunday to see if it works!