Comparative analysis of webalizer

  • Norbert Neumann
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2000
      Hello to all,

      is there an anyalsis available comparing webalizer to other log anlaysis tools?
      I´m also looking for a reference list of big companies which are using Webalizer.

      Thanks to all in advance for your support!

      Norbert Neumann

      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.