Re: [webalizer] "History file not found..."

  • PeterBX
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
      Without knowing more specifics on which version you are running etc., I would say that the path in your webalizer config file pointing to your history file is wrong. Double-check the config file would be my guess but couldn't say much more beyond that given the lack of details.

      Hope this helps,

      CorbinB2