"History file not found..."

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002

      I get this error when I run webalizer.  What does it mean?

    • PeterBX
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2002
        Without knowing more specifics on which version you are running etc., I would say that the path in your webalizer config file pointing to your history file is wrong. Double-check the config file would be my guess but couldn't say much more beyond that given the lack of details.

        Hope this helps,

        CorbinB2

        I get this error when I run webalizer.  What does it mean?