RE: [webalizer] Country Listing "Old Style Arpanet"

  • Lightfoot.Michael
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2002
      It is one of the TLDs (Top Level Domains). It was originally the _only_
      TLD but now is used almost exclusively by reverse lookups
      (address-to-name lookups) via the in-addr.arpa zone.

      Note that the "names" given to the "countries" in your Webalizer output
      are nothing magic - they are derived from a text file in your
      configuration.

      m.

      Unavoidable crap follows...
      NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
      information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
      disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
      error, please notify the sender by return email immediately. Comcare
      does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.

      Comcare's Canberra and Melbourne offices have moved to new premises.

      We hope this notice makes it easier for you to update your records.

      New street addresses:

      Canberra office
      Level 1
      14 Moore street
      CANBERRA CITY ACT 2601

      Melbourne Office
      Level 2
      121 William Street
      MELBOURNE VIC 3001
      Claims Fax Number 03 9620 4721

      Please call Comcare on 1300 366 979 if you have any queries.